Every home needs that finishing touch to give it a complete look that catches the eyes of homeowners and those who visit them. So what better way to add an aesthetic finishing touch than a marble stone?
And we are not just talking about any marble stone; we are about to introduce you the best of the marble decoration department. So sit down, grab some snacks while you’re at it, and let’s dive right in as we introduce you Nano Crystallized Glass Stone and show you why it is the superior artificial marble stone.
But hey, before diving into it, let’s catch up on what artificial marble stone is and what it adds to your home.
What is artificial marble stone?
Decorating the interior of your home is an art that every homeowner embraces. And this art has been taken to the next level with the addition of artificial marble stones. So what are they?
Artificial marble stone is an elegant decorative addition that is brought to life through technology. It is made from a mixture of marble scraps, quartz, sand, plastic, cement and acrylic glue. The result is a stiff and strong marble stone to complement any home decor.
Artificial marble stone is a gem of a slab creation that adds that much-needed elegance to any floor, wall, kitchen counter and furniture. Artificial marble slabs are loved by all homeowners as they transform any living room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom into a beautiful patterned design worthy of a palace or 5 star suite.
Why Choose Artificial Marble Slabs?
With the option of natural marble stone, why opt for artificial marble slabs? And not just any type, but a nano crystallized glass stone? Besides the attractive display of elegance and sophistication, what makes artificial marble slabs unique?
To answer the questions in your head right now, we’re looking at the list of pros below that put artificial marble slabs like nano crystal glass stone ahead of the rest.
- The artificial marble stone has a versatile color pattern range that enhances your color selection and diversity.
- It is non-porous and therefore easier to maintain.
- Compared to its natural counterpart, artificial marble stone is thinner and lighter, which allows you to install it quickly and also improves the portability of artificial marble slabs.
- It is also stain and fade resistant, making it a durable home decor option.
Now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for. It’s time to talk about ZONVE’s product of the day, the superior artificial marble stone known as Nano crystallized glass.
Nano crystallized glass stone: the king of all artificial tiles
With so many choices to ponder, choosing the right marble stone for your home decor can be tricky. However, you no longer need to go through this dilemma once you have decided to hope on the Nano Crystallized Glass stone bandwagon.
This cultured marble is a ZONVE product made mainly from quartz sand. Quartz sand is the main raw material which is melted at a temperature of 1600°C and passed through a molecular chain process which refines the sand into a high quality, high tech building material.
This process results in a mint condition artificial marbled glass stone with remarkable characteristics that add to the beauty of your home interior. And what are those standout features, you ask? Well, let’s take a look, shall we?
Characteristics of nano crystallized glass stone
To understand how and why nano crystal glass stone should be your number one choice for a touch of marble on your kitchen counter, floors, and walls, we’ve highlighted the best features of this creation.
- Premium and Gorgeous Transparency: The nano crystallized glass stone is devoid of impurities and colors, like any natural gemstone that amazes you. Instead, it encompasses a balance of warm, delicate texture that is even in light transmission.
- Infinite And Flexible Length: The nano crystallized glass can be modified to fit any specification you fancy. Its flexibility also allows this stone to be used in the paving of large surfaces.
- Foldable: it can be bent to form plates and curved profiles. This feature saves you a lot of time and money. This also means that application methods are dynamic.
- Long term service: With the Nano Crystallized Glass Stone, you are assured of a hard, scratch-resistant material. You also don’t need to hire a professional for your marble stones polishing and waxing them. The wear of this stone is also easily repairable.
- Ecological: We are in the era of environmental consciousness, and the manufacturers of Nano Glass are aware of it. That’s why the material is made from 100% natural, recyclable and reusable materials. This allows the material to last longer while preserving our precious environment.
- Unlimited app: The application of nano crystallized glass stone is unlimited and can be used in any space you want. Family homes, commercial spaces, public offices, places of leisure, bathroom walls and floors, furniture surfaces, there is always a Nano Glass marble stone product for you.
And speaking of products that can be obtained from the nano crystallized glass stone, we have a catalog of beautiful and elegant products that further cement the status of this artificial marble stone as your first choice.
Nano crystallized glass stone products
Here are the products you can choose from to add the perfect finishing look to any space. We have highlighted their features for you and how you can apply each product.
- cultured marble
Nano Crystallized Glass can be transformed into a cultured marble slab that combines the texture of rare stones with artistic patterns to give a living cultured marble. The use of natural resources to bring the texture to life illustrates how nano crystallized glass has enhanced marble slabs.
- It has a natural texture that reminds you of a natural stone full of life.
- It goes through a layering process that produces a seamless, multi-layered color rendering effect.
- The original texture pattern can resist scratches and damages.
Nano Crystallized Glass Stone Cultured Marble can be adapted to any European, New Chinese, modern and simple setting you like. It can also be a great artistic addition to any exterior or interior wall, floors, columns, stair treads and multiple building basins.
You can also decide to turn this tile into the background of your TV which adds that visual appeal. Businesses, hospitals, and auto shops are welcome to try cultured marble.
- 3D Printed Calacatta Glass
If you want to switch things up and personalize your home decorating experience, then the 3D Printed Calacatta Nano Glass is a perfect choice.
You can print almost any design or image on the Nano Glass Stone using inkjet technology. And we mean any image. We’re talking wedding photos, birthday photos and holiday postcards; The only limit is your imagination.
- It has a rich texture.
- It can be customized to match your imagination and aesthetic appeals.
- It can be printed on any surface of varying sizes allowing you to fully utilize your creative spark.
It can be applied to any setting you like, and you can customize adding any photo or pattern on the nano glass stone.
- Artificial Calacatta Marble
The Artificial White Calacatta Marble is an Italian classic that brings a smile to your face just on sight. It consists of classic Italian natural marble inlaid with intersecting white and gray stripes to give a simple, elegant and chic touch to your surfaces.
- It consists of different surface textures ranging from flat and grooved to soft and matte.
- It has a rich and versatile design.
- It comes with natural stone image optimized with inkjet technology.
- It is a cost effective solution to your marble stone dilemmas.
It can be applied to the surfaces of high-end luxury hotels, leisure venues and high-end villas. Adding this beautiful, multi-faceted glass design will give your space a natural feel and a see-through view that adds visual appeal.
- Snow White Marble
Also known as Nano crystalline white stone, This product is a new high-quality stone that uses environmental protection as the model of its properties. It comes with many superior physical and chemical indicators than other crystallized stones.
- It has no water absorption and can be polished.
- Empty of hazardous chemicals that harm environmental health.
- Long service life that ensures you don’t have to worry about damages and repairs.
Snow White Marble can be applied on a large scale on large surfaces such as exterior walls of buildings and villas. You can also use Snow White Marble on interior walls, floors, sinks, stair treads, TV backdrops, countertops, etc.
Places such as hospitals, auto workshops, laboratories and industrial buildings can also adopt Snow White Marble on their surfaces.
About ZONVE – Manufacturers of Nano Crystallized Glass Stone
ZONVE is a Chinese nano glass stone manufacturer with more than 10 years’ experience in manufacturing artificial marble stone. It is a company that boasts of more than 200 completed projects in major public enterprises, with more than 5000 products shipped daily.
For any request, visit their website.