Joseph Steinberg, Cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence Expert, to Judge Big Data Startup Pitch Competition
Cybersecurity and artificial intelligence expert Joseph Steinberg will judge presentations made by big data and artificial intelligence startups at the Connect: big data pitch competition which will take place on Thursday, April 28, 2022.
To Connect: big data, six innovative big data and artificial intelligence startups will pitch their projects to a panel of judges selected from media personalities spanning the tech space; the judges will provide the founders with valuable feedback on their respective big data and AI businesses and offerings, and select the winner of the competition.
All members of the Startup and Big Data communities are welcome to watch the event online, and attendance is free. After the pitch competition, there will be a live Q&A session with the judges, where the founders and others can ask questions in order to gain valuable insights.
In addition to cybersecurity and artificial intelligence expert Joseph Steinberg, the event’s jury will include:
• Gillian Tett, co-founder of Moral Money and chair of the editorial board and editor-in-chief, United States, of the Financial Times
• Virginia Evans, Senior Legal Editor, ThomsonReuters
• Louis Columbus, contributor, Entrepreneur Media and VentureBeat
• Cate Lawrence, Senior Writer, TNW
• Timothy Crino, Editor, Inc. Magazine
• John Boitnott, Writer, Entrepreneur Media
• Ty West, Editor, American City Business Journals
To attend the event, register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/connect-big-data-tickets-302705930587