DUBLIN, March 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems – Global Market Trajectory and Analysis” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Perimeter intrusion detection systems represent the most important form of defense for critical facilities or sites, aligning with the endless pursuit of protecting critical infrastructure from physical attack, intrusion or theft. . These systems are intended to monitor the perimeter of a property to detect and prevent unauthorized access. Perimeter intrusion detection systems are seeing increasing demand from various verticals such as power utilities, logistics, and industrial and commercial facilities due to the pressing need to secure critical infrastructure as well as other sites.
The construction industry is a major end user of perimeter intrusion detection systems. The increasing number of buildings constructed tends to increase the volume of installations of these systems within the framework of the mandatory regulations in terms of building security and surveillance. Industrial and commercial sectors are increasingly investing in CCTV compatible perimeter intrusion detection systems.
Global Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems Market Estimated at 11 billion US dollars in 2020, is expected to reach a revised size of US$21.3 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 11.9% over the analysis period.
Solutions, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.7% to reach US$19.8 billion at the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and the induced economic crisis, the growth of the Services segment is readjusted to a revised CAGR of 13.1% for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 16.9% share of the global perimeter intrusion detection system market.
Perimeter Intrusion Detection System Market in United States is estimated at US$3.5 billion in 2021. The country currently accounts for a 30.75% share of the global market. China is expected to reach an estimated market size of US$2.1 billion in 2026, with a CAGR of 14.4% over the analysis period.
Other notable geographic markets include Japan and Canada, each predicting growth of 9.2% and 11.2% respectively over the analysis period. In Europe, Germany is expected to grow at around 10.5% CAGR while the rest of the European market will reach US$2.4 billion at the end of the analysis period. North America dominates the market growth owing to the massive adoption of perimeter intrusion detection systems in the US and Canada. the Asia Pacific It is estimated that the region will experience substantial growth in the coming years due to infrastructure development, government regulations and increasing requirements for perimeter security.
Select competitors (total of 295 featured) –
- Advanced Perimeter Systems
- Anixter International Inc.
- Axis Communications AB
- Cias Electronica
- Limited detection technologies
- DeTekion Security Systems, Inc.
- D-Fence Electronic Fencing and Security Systems
- Fiber SenSys, Inc.
- FLIR Systems
- Future fiber technologies
- Godrej Security Solutions
- Harpist’s Chalice
- Jackson Fencing
- Johnson Controls International plc
- PureTech Systems Inc.
- RBTEC Perimeter Security Systems
- Senstar Corporation
- SightLogix, Inc.
- Southwest Microwaves, Inc.
Main topics covered:
- Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems – Market Share Percentage of Global Top Competitors in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Gamers Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Fighting security threats is a pervasive need
- Transport appears to be one of the sectors most vulnerable to incursions
- The Persistent Threat of Terrorism Emphasizes Surveillance as a Counter-Terrorism Response: Worldwide Deaths (in 000s) from Terrorist Attacks: 2007-2017
- High public perception of crime drives demand for security and surveillance technologies
- COVID-19 Leaves the World in Shambles & Disrupting Industries and Markets: Global Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, % Annual Change) for 2019, 2020 and 2021
- A struggling construction industry, among other factors, is stifling growth opportunities for perimeter intrusion detection systems
- Global construction industry (in billions of US dollars)
- Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems – Definition/Scope, Benefits, Components and Types
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS AND DRIVERS
- Smart city security and surveillance emerge to provide new growth opportunities
- Global Smart Cities Opportunity (USD Billion) for Years 2021, 2024, 2027
- Increased focus on border control and security opens new growth opportunities for PID systems
- Criminalization of Migration Drives Growth of PID in Perimeter Security Market
- The crackdown on illegal immigration is accelerating the demand for PID systems in border security: illegal immigrants in United States (in millions)
- The protection of critical infrastructures, a major field of application for the PID
- Improving CCTV Efficiency with Perimeter Intrusion Detection: A Major Trend
- Here’s how artificial intelligence will revolutionize perimeter intrusion detection
- Modern perimeter intrusion detection systems offer new built-in capabilities and integration with other systems to provide multi-layered security
4. GLOBAL MARKET OUTLOOK
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l53o91
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets