DUBLIN, 25 August 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Solar Engineering, Procurement and Construction Market Research Report by Product, Application, Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global market size for solar engineering, procurement and construction has been estimated to be $ 128.59 billion in 2020 and should reach $ 143.76 billion in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.13% to reach $ 255.62 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks suppliers in the solar engineering, procurement and construction market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability and support channels) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global solar engineering, procurement and construction market including Abundant Solar Energy Inc., Adani Group, Akuo Energy SAS, ALSA Solar System LLC, Bechtel Corporation, BELECTRIC GmbH, Canadian Solar Inc., Citizen Solar, Conergy Inc., Enerparc AG, Enviromena Power Systems LLC, Farella Braun + Martel LLP, First Solar, Inc., GreenSpark, Hanwha Q CELLS Co. , Ltd, Hild Energy Private Limited, juwi AG, Kaval Power Private Limited, Plethora Power Pvt. Ltd, Saur Energy, Sterling and Wilson Pvt. Ltd., STRATA SOLAR, LLC, SunPower Corporation, Swinerton Builders, Inc., TBEA Co., Ltd., Topsun Co., Ltd., Trina Solar Limited and Yingli Green Energy Holding Co. Ltd.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the Global Solar Engineering, Supply and Construction Market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Solar Engineering, Procurement and Construction Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global solar engineering, procurement and construction market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Solar Engineering, Procurement and Construction Market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Solar Engineering, Procurement, and Construction market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global solar engineering, procurement and construction market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global solar engineering, procurement and construction market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
220.127.116.11. Growing environmental concerns accompanied by strict regulatory mandates
18.104.22.168. Restructuring and renovation of existing electrical infrastructure
22.214.171.124. Lower price of photovoltaic modules for solar construction
126.96.36.199. Photovoltaic system technology conversion efficiency
188.8.131.52. Fluctuating exchange rates are putting pressure
184.108.40.206. Increased support and encouragement from governments in emerging countries
220.127.116.11. Value-added services provided by a solar EPC
18.104.22.168. Issues related to land acquisition, engineering, supply chain, site operations and liaison
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. The threat of new participants
5.2.2. The threat of substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining power of clients
5.2.4. Bargaining power of suppliers
5.2.5. Industry rivalry
6. Solar Engineering, Procurement and Construction Market, by Product
6.2. Floor mounted
7. Solar Engineering, Procurement and Construction Market, by Technology
7.2. Concentrated solar energy
8. Solar Engineering, Procurement and Construction Market, By Application
9. US market for solar engineering, procurement and construction
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Solar Engineering, Procurement and Construction Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Solar engineering, supply and construction market in Africa
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. Abundant Solar Energy Inc.
13.2. Adani Group
13.3. Akuo Energy SAS
13.4. ALSA Solar System LLC
13.5. Bechtel Company
13.6. BELECTRIC GmbH
13.7. Canadian Solar Inc.
13.8. Solar Citizen
13.9. Conergy inc.
13.10. Enerparc SA
13.11. Enviromena Power Systems LLC
13.12. Farella Braun + Martel LLP
13.13. Solar Premiere, Inc.
13.15. Hanwha Q CELLS Co., Ltd
13.16. Hild Energy Private Limited
13.17. juwi AG
13.18. Kaval Power Private Limited
13.19. Plethora Power Pvt. Ltd.
13.20. Saur Energy
13.21. Sterling and Wilson Pvt. Ltd.
13.22. STRATA SOLAR, LLC
13.23. SunPower Corporation
13.24. Swinerton Builders, Inc.
13.25. TBEA Co., Ltd.
13.26. Topsun Co., Ltd
13.27. Trina Solar Limited
13.28. Yingli Green Energy Holding Co. Ltd.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/loyvfj
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets