In 2021, the global artificial insemination market was valued at $1.92 billion. From 2022 to 2027, this value is expected to increase at a CAGR of 9.02%, to reach USD 3.22 billion by 2027, from USD 2.09 billion in 2022.
In several countries, the COVID-19 outbreak has wreaked havoc on various businesses. Livestock and poultry value chains have been disrupted, resulting in reduced purchases and marketing of animal-source foods. To protect poultry farmers and owners from COVID-19, India’s Livestock Department launched a hotline in June 2020. The unforeseen global proliferation of COVID-19 has also impacted the poultry market. ‘artificial insemination. Artificial insemination has been employed in people and animals due to a scarcity of child and animal births. Due to this concern, many limitations have been imposed around the world to prevent corona virus infection during work.
One of the major factors propelling the global artificial insemination market is increasing rates of infertility combined with growing public awareness of alternative reproductive treatments.
Several governments have recognized same-sex marriage and extended artificial insemination insurance coverage to civil unions, supporting market growth. Apart from this, the growing global population and the demand for animal-derived foods are driving the demand for artificial insemination in domestic farm animals. In addition, veterinary services are improving and veterinary care spending is increasing, promoting market growth.
The development of an innovative intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) for the production of kids, implanted in the female egg, has opened many doors to this market. The expansion of the global market will likely be further enhanced by the increase in AI breeding programs in conjunction with global government animal-related operations. There is a growing worldwide demand for superior animal breeds and artificial insemination of animals. Global population growth and associated benefits such as reduced housing costs, increased bull efficiency, improved farm animal safety, genetic selection and bull handling are expected to drive the market growth in the near future. Furthermore, due to the increasing global rate of infertility, changing lifestyles and increasing preference of modern women for family planning due to their uninterrupted full-time professional careers, the market for artificial insemination is expected to increase further during the forecast period.
One of the significant variables driving the market is rising rates of infertility, along with increasing knowledge of alternative reproductive treatments. In addition, governments in several countries have legalized same-sex marriage and are extending insurance coverage to civil unions for artificial insemination operations, both of which are helping to expand the market. Apart from this, the growing global population and growing need for animal-based protein is driving the demand for artificial insemination in domestic farm animals. The market is also benefiting from improved veterinary services and increasing investment in animal health. In addition, major players are forging strategic partnerships to expand their animal genetics portfolio and strengthen their positions in other sectors. For example, to study and develop virus-resistant procedures in pigs, Genus plc, a leading animal genetics company, worked with Beijing Capital Agribusiness Co. Ltd, a leading Chinese animal protein genetics company.
On the other hand, market expansion is expected to be stifled in the near future due to lack of professional health care for animal husbandry, substantial risk of diseases and possibility of birth defects. in children intended for human reproduction. According to dairy cow owners, the most common animal health problems associated with artificial insemination were conception failure, mastitis, calving problems (death or dystocia), and mixed disease.
Have a sample market brochure of the report to assess the usefulness of the report, obtain a copy @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/artificial-insemination-market/request-sample
KEY MARKET OVERVIEW:
- By type, in 2020, intrauterine insemination accounted for the major part of the global artificial insemination market. Over the projection period, it is expected to be the fastest growing segment. Because it has the highest pregnancy rate, this insemination procedure is most preferred for treating infertility. It is also a painless operation. The intravaginal component should be the second most important (IVI). IVI, which can be done in a reproductive clinic or at home, can help with surrogacy and donor insemination.
- Due to advances in technology, government support for reproductive insurance programs, and increased awareness of infertility treatment options, artificial insemination is becoming more commonly used in North America. According to the organization, approximately 10% of American women of childbearing age have undergone fertility treatment. Additionally, the regional market is also driven by assisted reproductive technology including procedures such as artificial insemination and hormone therapy to stimulate egg production.
- During the projected period, the artificial insemination market in the United States is expected to lead in North America. The increase in milk consumption and the growing number of semen production stations in the country are driving this increase. Moreover, increasing disposable income will likely drive the upward trend of the market. In addition, rising fertility rates, falling fertility rates, increasing male infertility, increasing alcohol consumption, and increasing cigarette and alcohol consumption will increase the application for artificial insemination in the United States. These factors are believed to help promote awareness of infertility and the many treatment options available. In addition, the fertility therapy market is expected to grow in healthcare owing to the large patient population, increasing product launches, high market competition, and increasing government support. Additionally, increase in AI breeding programs and government initiatives for animal products is expected to propel the North American market towards profitable growth.
- In addition, rising infertility rates, changing lifestyles, and increased R&D spending by pharmaceutical companies on various insemination kits have benefited the expansion of the artificial insemination market in Asia Pacific. This market has grown significantly with the innovative intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) for child production implanted into the female egg. Furthermore, the expansion of AI breeding programs in conjunction with government initiatives for animal products is likely to generate prospects for lucrative market growth during the forecast period. In addition, artificial insemination is increasingly used in the breeding of agricultural animals. It is believed to be more hygienic, reducing the spread of zoonotic diseases.
- Strict rules on who qualifies to receive reproductive treatments are expected to hamper the expansion of the artificial insemination industry in Asia-Pacific. Additionally, scarcity of skilled health care for animal husbandry, high risk of diseases, and possibility of birth defects in children intended for human breeding are all expected to hamper market expansion in the near future. .
- Due to its growing population, Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market during the research period, requiring animals for dairy products and meeting daily food needs. These factors contribute to the expansion of the region by increasing the need for artificial insemination in cattle production. Additionally, the rising rate of infertility in major population centers like India and China has boosted the growth of the market. Due to the increased frequency of infertility among the population and the absence of strict regulations, the artificial insemination industry in Asia Pacific is expected to witness significant growth. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific will be a lucrative growth potential for marketers. Indeed, people are increasingly aware of the people around them and the diverse range of products available. Additionally, the following regions quickly adopted Western norms and models, leading to an increase in same-sex marriages. Additionally, the number of female smokers in the region has increased which will help in the growth of the market.
- Companies playing vital roles in the global artificial insemination market profiled in this report are Rocket Medical, INVO Bioscience, Vitrolife, Pride Angel, Genea Limited, MedGyn Products, Inc., Rinovum Women’s Health, Conceivex Inc., Tenderneeds Fertility , Hi-Tech. Solutions, Fujifilm Irvine Scientific and Kitazato Corporation.
The report can be customized as required; talk to our team @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/aquaculture-vaccines-market/customization
SEGMENTS COVERED BY THIS REPORT:
Per end user:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Fertility centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Market Data Forecast is a company working in market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have a wealth of research and consulting experience in various fields of activity to meet the needs of individuals and businesses.
Market data forecast
Email: [email protected]