Rising demand for transportation safety and security and effective traffic management are key factors influencing the growth of the market.
VANCOUVER, BC, CANADA, May 8, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — The Global Artificial intelligence in the transport market the size is expected to reach USD 7,065.1 million in 2028 and register a robust CAGR over the forecast period, according to the latest analysis from Emergen Research. The steady revenue growth of the artificial intelligence in transportation market can be attributed to the growing demand for safety and security in transportation and logistics and the increasing deployment of more advanced traffic management solutions. Artificial intelligence (AI) in transport is used to collect traffic data to reduce traffic congestion and improve public transport scheduling. AI helps streamline traffic patterns through real-time tracking and smart traffic light algorithms, enabling smooth traffic, which greatly improves various aspects of transportation. In addition, AI helps reduce fuel consumption and tailpipe emissions, which would otherwise be higher in a normal setting due to the slowness of many vehicles during a traffic jam or congestion.
Researchers have examined all the factors influencing the growth of the Artificial Intelligence in Transportation Market globally and regionally. The report considers COVID-19 pandemic as one of the major influencing factors for the Artificial Intelligence in Transportation market. The pandemic has disrupted the supply chains and economic scenario of the market and hampered the growth of the market. The report examines in detail the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Artificial Intelligence in Transportation market and its key segments. The report also offers current and future impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market.
Get a Sample of the Artificial Intelligence in Transportation Market Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/540
Some highlights of the report
• In October 2020, Daimler Trucks entered into a partnership agreement with Waymo for the deployment of SAE L4 autonomous technology. The partnership aims to combine Waymo’s automated driving technology with a state-of-the-art version of Daimler’s Freightliner Cascadia for autonomous driving.
• The signal recognition segment accounted for the largest share of revenue in 2020. Signal recognition and processing are used in intelligent transportation systems, which include technologies deployed on roads and vehicles for management and control. improved traffic flow. Signal recognition-based systems are used to detect vehicles approaching an intersection, allowing traffic control systems to regulate traffic lights when needed.
• Computer vision is widely used in traffic management systems. It helps maintain a steady flow of traffic, which reduces traffic jams. Computer vision is also used in smart cities for the operation of ambient light sensors in streetlights.
Furthermore, the report provides details about new players entering the market, barriers to entry and offers strategic recommendations to overcome these hurdles to gain a substantial presence in the industry.
For the best solutions on the market, visit the link below:
Major Players operating in the Artificial Intelligence in Transportation Market industry are:
Daimler AG, Continental AG, Robert Bosch GmbH, VOLVO, PACCAR Inc., Magna International Inc., ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Scania AB, Valeo and MAN SE.
The global Artificial Intelligence in Transportation market is further analyzed in major geographical locations where the market has expanded to significant size. The main regions analyzed are North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. The report offers country-wise analysis to provide a comprehensive analysis of the Artificial Intelligence in Transportation market in terms of production & consumption patterns, supply/demand ratio, import/export, revenue contribution, trends and presence of leading players in each region. .
To learn more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/artificial-intelligence-in-transportation-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global Artificial Intelligence in Transportation market in terms of process, learning technology, application and region:
Process Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2021-2028)
• Recognition of signals
• Object recognition
• Data mining
Learning Technologies Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2021-2028)
• Deep learning
• Context awareness
• Computer Vision
• Natural language processing
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2021-2028)
• Autonomous trucks
• HMI Trucks
• Semi-autonomous trucks
The regional analysis covers:
• North America (United States, Canada)
• Europe (UK, Italy, Germany, France, rest of EU)
• Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, rest of APAC)
• Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, rest of Latin America)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The comprehensive Global Artificial Intelligence in Transportation Market Report added by Emergen Research demonstrates that the global Artificial Intelligence in Transportation Market is expected to grow at a stable CAGR throughout the forecast period. The report has analyzed key market drivers, restraints, growth opportunities, investment opportunities, threats and limitations of the Artificial Intelligence in Transportation Market. The report also offers an accurate forecast estimate at global and regional level to give a better understanding of the scope of the market.
Ask for a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/540
Key Features of Artificial Intelligence in Transportation Market Report:
• The report includes Artificial Intelligence in Transportation market overview along with market share, supply and demand ratio, production and consumption patterns, supply chain analysis supply and other elements ley
• An in-depth analysis of the different approaches and procedures undertaken by key players to carry out their activities effectively
• Offers an overview of production and manufacturing value, products and services offered in the market, and fruitful information on investment strategies
• Analysis of the supply chain along with the technological advancements offered in the report
• The report covers an in-depth analysis of the Artificial Intelligence in Transportation Market industry trends, drivers, restraints, limitations, threats and growth opportunities
Request report customization @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/540
Thank you for reading our report. Report customization is available. To find out more, please contact us and our team will ensure the report is customized to your needs.
Explore More Emergen @ Research Reports https://www.emergenresearch.com
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant and factual research across multiple sectors including health, touchpoints, chemicals, types and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a workable solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read the full press release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-artificial-intelligence-in-transportation-market